NEDSRA SUMMER DAY CAMP
Summer is almost here! Register for one of our popular summer day camps today. At NEDSRA camps, our enthusiastic staff members fill every day with fun memories your child will never forget. Each camp offers structured activities, age-appropriate games, crafts, and outdoor adventures. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, pool visits and field trips will be reduced. See all camp opportunities on the next page!
Upon registration, a camper assessment will emailed to you. The form will need to be complete by FRIDAY, May 21. NEDSRA staff will contact you and your child’s teacher to follow up to ensure your camper has a fun and successful summer. A 30-minute in-person assessment may be required as part of the assessment process. Assessments will be used to determine a child’s eligibility for camp based on current COVID-19 guidelines. Registration does NOT guarantee eligibility for camp.
To view NEDSRA’s Eligibility Requirements and Wellness Screening please visit click here. For information regarding camp placement or if you have any questions, please contact NEDSRA.
Please contact our registrar, Ana Salazar, regarding financial aid and payment plans. Camp must be paid in full by Friday, July 9. Campers will be removed from camp until the payment is made in full.
- Ability to maintain 6 foot physical distance from other participants and staff.
- Ability to properly put on, wear, and take off face covering when necessary, for the duration of the program.
- Independent personal care (hygiene, toileting, eating).
- Participate with visual and verbal prompting within a ratio of one staff to four participants, without the need for physical re-direction.
- Ability to follow NEDSRA Code of Conduct and other pre-determined guidelines.
- Participant must have a current Annual Information Form on file.